Terms & Conditions
Booking T&Cs for our premium camping pitches
All camping bookings are made through our partners, Campsites.co.uk. Please refer to their booking T&Cs at the link below:
Booking T&Cs for our glamping accommodation
Bookings for treehouses, safari tents, yurts and woodland hideaways are made through our partners, Hoseasons. Please refer to their booking T&Cs at the link below:
• In our yurts, dogs are charged at £35 per dog (maximum of two dogs per yurt).
• Our premium camping pitches are dog friendly and there is no charge (maximum of two dogs per pitch).
Sorry, but our woodland hideaways, treehouses and safari tents are not dog friendly.
During your stay
• Check in is between 4pm and 7pm on the day of arrival - please ensure you arrive between these times.
• Check out is at 10.00am. The changeover team will start cleaning at 10.00am so it is important that you leave on time.
• We ask that our guests empty their hot tubs either the night before or on the morning of your check out.
• We ask that the accommodation is left in the same condition as when you arrived, with kitchen equipment and utensils washed and all used bedding in a pile.
• Our yurts and premium camping pitches are dog friendly. However, please note we do not accept dogs in our treehouses, safari tents or woodland hideaways.
• We ask that dogs are not left on their own in the accommodation and do not sleep on the beds. A damage disclaimer will need to be signed by all guests who have dogs on check in.
• Florence Springs is a family-orientated site and we ask guests to limit noise between 9pm and 8am.
• Please note all our accommodation is strictly non smoking.
• Florence Springs does not accept stag/hen parties or single sex parties. We like to keep the site peaceful and family orientated and hope you understand.