Coronavirus (Covid 19) Visitor Information
Most of our glamping accommodation is now closed for the 2020 season, but our beautiful safari tents are open between 9th and 16th November.
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak we have been working hard to put policies in place to protect our guests and our staff.
What we have put in place to protect customers
1. Contactless check ins.
2. Deep clean of accommodation ensuring contact points are wiped down upon exiting accommodation.
3. Cleaning staff have worn appropriate PPE whilst cleaning your accommodation.
4. Removal of non-essential items to minimise possible contamination.
5. Hot tub has been fully cleaned and disinfected.
7. Increased cleaning of our shared toilet and shower block throughout the day.
What we have put in place to protect staff
1. Your check out time is 9am, this is to ensure that staff have necessary time to ensure the accommodation is disinfected and cleaned for our next guests.
2. All bed linen and towels are to be placed in the clear plastic bags provided and then tied, please leave these in the utility/entrance to your accommodation. This is so we can quarantine items used by guests for 72 hours before being laundered.
3. When departing your accommodation please leave your front door open to allow for airing before cleaning. Please leave your key in the key drop off located by the bin area.
4. All staff are provided with necessary PPE during cleaning procedures.
What happens if you suspect Covid-19 in your group
1. If a member of your group suspects that they have any symptoms of Covid-19 they are requested to inform a member of staff immediately.
2. Your party must prepare to leave the park. We will expect your group to leave on the same day as reporting suspected Covid-19 symptoms. There will be no circumstances where customers will be allowed to remain on site to self isolate.
3. This procedure is in place to protect our current guests, future guests and the Florence Springs Team.
Where can I find further guidance about Covid-19?
Further information and up-to-date advice can be found on the Government and NHS websites at:
Hoseasons booking information
All our glamping bookings are manged by Hoseasons who have posted the following revised booking information: https://www.hoseasons.co.uk/covid-19