Florence Springs Terms & Conditions 2018
• There is a 2% charge on credit card
• A non-refundable holding deposit will be taken upon booking via the online booking system.
• Within 24 hours you MUST complete your deposit with a non-refundable payment of £100.00 by calling our booking line on 01646 652000. This payment secures your booking.
• If the £100 is not received the booking will be cancelled.
• The final balance is due 8 weeks before your arrival date.
• Any cancellation will result in your deposit being lost.
• Cancellations made more than 8 weeks from your arrival date will result in your deposit being lost.
• Cancellations made in the final 8 weeks prior to your arrival date will result in all monies being lost. A refund is only issued if we can re-sell the yurt, hobbit house, tree house or camping pitch. If we can re-sell your booking, the final payment will be refunded less your deposits and a £50.00 admin fee.
• We recommend you take out holiday insurance to cover any cancellations.
Please note we do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
• In our yurts, dogs are charged at £40 for one dog and £70 for two dogs (maximum of two dogs per yurt).
• Our premium camping pitches are dog friendly and there is no charge (maximum of two dogs per pitch).
(Sorry, but our hobbit houses and tree house are not dog friendly.)
On site T&Cs
• Check in is between 3pm and 6pm on the day of arrival. Later check ins need to be prearranged by calling 01646 652000. Late check in charges may apply.
• Check out is at 10.00am. The changeover team will start cleaning at 10.00am so it is important that you leave on time.
• We ask that our guests empty their hot tubs either the night before or on the morning of your check out.
• We ask that the accommodation is left in the same condition as when you arrived, with kitchen equipment and utensils washed and all used bedding in a pile.
• Our yurts and premium camping pitches are dog friendly. However, please note we do not accept dogs in our hobbit houses and tree house.
• We ask that dogs are not left on their own in the accommodation and do not sleep on the beds. A damage disclaimer will need to be signed by all guests who have dogs on check in.
• Florence Springs is a family site and we ask that our guests adhere to a quiet policy after 10pm in the interest off other guests and children sleeping.
• Florence Springs does NOT accept stag/hen parties or single sex parties. We like to keep the site peaceful and family orientated and hope you can understand.